Your First Visit to Ron L. Anderson DDS Orthodontics
At Ron L. Anderson DDS Orthodontics, we are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options, if any are necessary.
We will discuss the following questions:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until other factors occur?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
While we can often answer these questions about treatment during the initial examination it will take careful analysis of the diagnostic records. The diagnostic records appointment will be scheduled after the initial examination appointment. These diagnostic records consist of x-rays, photos and impressions for the study models. It is then that specific and accurate cost and payment options can be accurately addressed.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic x-ray taken within the past six months
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card
Our office provides:
- Affordable payment plans
- Interest free financing
- No down payment plans
- Preferred provider status for many insurances such as: Tricare, Anthem, United Concordia, Delta, Aetna, Metlife, Cigna, Superior, Caresource, Molina and many others
Our office accepts:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & CareCredit.